Summer Ponds and Tubs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah will do man, i went back up there today and was taking a closer look, one of them has a crack in it so i am not messing with that one and the third one is a crap lot smaller than the other ones, so i may just get the smaller one and the larger one that doesnt have that crack..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah it was bowing pretty bad on all four sides so i didnt want to fool with it..

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Managed to get the white clouds out. So that's 2 tubs with fish--still need to catch a few more of the sparkly eyes (stupid hex tanks are NOT easy to work in), and get the rest of the fish caught and out. Plants are looking good though--iris is blooming, as is the hyacinth. I took a few pics over the weekend, will get them posted tomorrow.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal Shelia yeah i just ordered Threadfin Rainbows for my last tub they should be in by noon today... I was thinking white clouds and probably should have done that, maybe next time..

Gabe yeah it def would have to go in the ground and you are right too much work LOL..

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Both sets of white clouds are out, as well as the goodeids. Other 3 tubs aren't level, so I'm hoping to have time today to drain them down enough to be able to move them, level out the ground and get them filled back up.

Vietnamese are in the far tub, then goodeids, then sparkly eyes. Yes, the backyard is a work in progress. :)

Three tubs are by the deck, so a little shaded. These are the ones that I need to drain, level, and refill.

Arrowroot, dwarf cattail, iris, hyacinth

Iris

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Nice tubs, i got the Featerfin Rainbows in this noon and i just walked out and they are doing fine..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Wow nice tubs you got Orion. Like that Iris you got there. Looks real nice. I would hate to weed your yard lol. My garden area is way smaller then that with weeds as well and I hate doing that area as well. To time consuming and makes my allergies act up.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Thanks! I spent most of Saturday pulling weeds from one section of the yard...my legs are STILL complaining! The area where the three are setup together used to have a pool on it (before we bought the house). It's going to be turned into a garden..eventually. Time and money and cooperative weather are needed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store