Is it a "BUILD" if there is no actual building involved?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jennie Beth

AC Members
Feb 20, 2009
Graham, WA USA
Someone out there asked about a video of the pond, and told me how to do it, but as the last few posts have mysteriously disappeared, I can't find my directions...I did manage to make two small videos and (thank goodness for kids) get them on youtube, but now I can't get them HERE! Help? Please!
Jen

Jennie Beth

AC Members
Feb 20, 2009
Graham, WA USA
Pond video!!!

Amazing what happens when you read thru the tutorials...thanks Reefscape!

Here's the pond this morning...
[YT]VzDteRcd-WA&next[/YT]

And here they are sucking up for more treats...you'd think I never feed 'em!
As you can see, Indy (blue and black spotted shubunkin) seems to be doing fine back in the pond, even with missing half a gill cover and part of a fin :)
[YT]1c51TMUi_uU&next[/YT]

Jen

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
:clap:Thanks for fixing the vids, very nice and I'm sure you spend way too much time out there. I did when I had a pond, enjoy and good luck.

corrieberry

AC Members
Mar 8, 2009
London
Sooo jealous! It's beautiful. Well done for working out the tech stuff too! :D

Muske

AC Members
Aug 7, 2009
Mundelein IL
Great job Jen...

The spray liner is a nice touch. It is impossible to stratch it off. If you do decide to add some others, look into tractor paint. It can be rolled or brushed on and is thick as tar.

I'm so jealous of the Pacfic Northwest. Your Japanese and Korean Maples look awesome. I'm sure you have some nice Rhodies and Azaleas on your property to boot.

Are the lillies blooming yet? They don't like to have water splashed on their leaves. This could be the set back. Also, how big where the tubers when youu got them? The first year I planted mine they had a couple of blooms. The second year after a full season of growth, they produced a couple of blooms per plant each week. As they grow (root system, not foliar growth) so do the number of blooms. Do you fertilize them? I use a tablet form that gets buried right in the gravel close to the tuber/rhizome. I only use it in early spring to give them a little boost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store