Made me laugh

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
This did just as the thread title says, made me laugh.

Enjoy,
Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts. However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills Versus car kills. He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road Kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to Warn of impending danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Truck."

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
lmao

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
LOL y'all should both have to stand in the corner for those.

Mark

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
LOL!

Greggz

AC Members
Feb 2, 2008
Novi, MI
Looks to me like a little winter showed up and cabin fever is breaking out.;);)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
da-bum.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store