FS Live Grindal Worm Cultures shipping from SC 29073

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Could I request being on the "to notify" list next time you have some available please? Any discount on a pickup? (although if you're in 29073- with gas being what it is these days that might be more expensive than just mailing! :( Ever downtown or in the NE?)

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
Could I request being on the "to notify" list next time you have some available please? Any discount on a pickup? (although if you're in 29073- with gas being what it is these days that might be more expensive than just mailing! :( Ever downtown or in the NE?)
Put me on the list too ashes - would love to give these a try instead of microworms.

Thanks,

x3! I just saw this ad and would love a starter amount.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Ash,

Trying to send you a PM but got a message that your inbox is full and can't accept messages until you clear it.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Sorry about the pm problem guys. I cleared some messages now.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Look at you go Ash...a waiting list...Shweeeetttt!!!! lol

Got my worms today...super fast shipping, thanks! I will update again once they surface...

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
LOL, I know right. They might surface pretty fast if you sprinkle some flake food on top of the culture. I don't know how mixed up and tossed around they got in the mail, so I am not sure how far down in the soil they are, but I know mine usually appear pretty quick for some fish flakes lol.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
My cultures have doubled again so I have more up for sale if anyone is interested. I also have Black Bar endlers insanely cheap if anyone would like some. :)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I have enough for maybe 2 more cultures to sell now and of course still plenty of endlers lol.

silentcircuit

AC Members
Mar 3, 2011
Columbia, SC
Real Name
Chris
I'm in Columbia and would like some. Could pick them up somewhere to save you the shipping hassle. Might get a few Endlers, too. My Spotted Climbing Perch is trying to whittle down my neon population to nothing... I need some way to distract him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store