FS Live Grindal Worm Cultures shipping from SC 29073

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I use organic potting soil to bed them, and I ship them in a plastic container via priority mail.

Jugglo

AC Members
Jul 28, 2009
how big is a starter? Can 2 or 3 fit in the same box?

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
hmm...I could see if I have some small enough containers to put 2 in a box. The containers I ship in vary from old butter tubs, to tuperware sandwhich containers etc... I don't know the number of worms that come in each culture, I just scoop some from one of the main cultures and put them in the new soil. I would venture to say it's enough to start feeding your fish within a week if not sooner. They breed very fast when you feed them daily, and the soil and worms I scoop and send is already full of eggs and babies as well as breeding adults. How many were you looking to purchase in one box? If you pm me with your specific wants or questions I can do my best to accomodate. :)

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
So i am going to speak for the OP.... READ THE THREAD! lol All these questions were answered in the first post and some of them she has answered a couple of additional times.

That being said...how much for shipping? What are these? What do you ship in? How do i tie my shoes...? LOL, just playing. PM sent

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
lol, well, first you take the laces and cross them, then...jk pm answered.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
No problem. Will be shipping them out monday. :)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Sold out for now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com