Honey Gouramis Are they Just Weird?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Cheers Duckie! We love your witty ones.
Well, thank you. But I wasn't using sarcasm at all. I meant it exactly how I said it. Me personally? I am totally against any kind of religion. That doesn't make me an atheist either - since I consider that a religion (the collective belief that there isn't and can't be a god, gods, or higher being). The biggest gripe I have (and the main reason I refuse to join) with any religion is the exclusivity. Yes, come join us, we are the only real religion, all the others are only cults, and sects. I am not condemning you for having a different belief about religion, if that is what makes you happy. Just please give me the same curtesy.

biondoa

AC Members
Feb 6, 2015
NC
Real Name
Alison
I don't suppose we are supposed to discuss religion on the forum, but for what it's worth Duckie, I am in complete agreement.

Reactions: Duckie

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Hmm...well, since 'fish heaven' was used within the context of this thread, we'll let it slide this time since it hardly qualifies as a 'religious' subject or opinion. (Mostly a figure of speech) This is why I and a few others figured your comment on religion in this context was simple funny sarcasm here. Anyway, let's just leave it at that.;-)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store