Enlighten Me!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
I second Tropical Fish Hobbyist! I used to spend hours reading that at work on a slow Sunday, I have so many back issues that we used to get to take when they were out of date. I absolutely love them and learned a lot from them.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Logistics of plumbing availability close by becomes more important with larger tanks. Greatly reducing the risks of flooding with things like floor drains and making water changes possible with only a turn of a valve make the difference between a chore and something easy to maintain.

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Logistics of plumbing availability close by becomes more important with larger tanks. Greatly reducing the risks of flooding with things like floor drains and making water changes possible with only a turn of a valve make the difference between a chore and something easy to maintain.
Good point. I still want to someday have a setup that is under constant water change. A well metered drain constantly dribbling out and a holding tank with pre-treated water replacing as needed. One of my less crazy pipe dreams :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store