Pit Bull Vs Boxer *Graphic pics*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Your pit is so cute. I have a half pit half lab that is CRAZY.

PS. I was so ready to report this thread when I opened it that will teach me to judge a thread by it's name :)
See that the title caught your attention :D
My brother has a half pit/lab. He's a nutty thing. I LOVE his run, he tucks his butt down so long it nearly scrapes the ground and he takes off! After seeing how loving Tink was, he went out and rescued this boy:

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
She's so cute! She looks a lot like the dog from The Little Rascals. Every single pittbull I've met has been a real sweetheart. All the rotties and dobermans too. It's too bad they're often targeted by bad people (obviously not you!).

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
She's so cute! She looks a lot like the dog from The Little Rascals. Every single pittbull I've met has been a real sweetheart. All the rotties and dobermans too. It's too bad they're often targeted by bad people (obviously not you!).
Everyone says that :D
I do see one of the Peteys that resembles her in the face, and he was bred from a very notorious fighting dog name Tudors Black Jack, anyone who knows the APBT will recognize "Tudor".

Yep, I know a gorgeous 120+lb german rottie who is the biggest sweetheart. When people walk by their fence she bounces by it waiting to say hi, while their basset mix acts vicious, the mix has already bitten.

PuppyFluffer

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
east coast USA
Yes, this dog was very loved. We lost her to cancer over 2 years ago now. She and my daughter were very close. I realized that I didn't have a lot of photos of her and took some nice ones when I knew she wouldn't be with us that much longer.
Here's a favorite of mine:

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
I love pitbulls/mixes! As soon as I move out I am adopting one. :grinyes:

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
I love pitbulls/mixes! As soon as I move out I am adopting one. :grinyes:
Awesome, there are so many of them I don't see why people go to breeders at all. 80% of the shelter population are pit bulls and pit bull mixes.

Thank you, C4, she knows it :D

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
I see a picture of two angels there, Puppy.
And I know what you mean, it wasn't until after we lost our GSD that I realized how few pictures we had of him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store