Radio

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

What kind of radio?

• AM

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • FM

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • XM

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Sirius

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • HD

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Nov 15, 2004
Gee you like XM? I never woulda known ;).....I am more of FM and AM, need my sports on AM and my music on FM.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Kas..I just listen to the voices in my head...

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
I can't stand the radio most of the time, too many commercials. I usually use the 10 disc cd changer I have in my car and put all of them on shuffle, its like my own little radio station.
However my husband and I did just get sirius (sp?). His work gave him two units and a years subscription, which was cool because when Stern leaves or gets fired from FM(whichever happens first...) we would have had to buy it anyway, so his work saved us some money!!

Mako

EET MOR KATFISH
Nov 19, 2001
Wake Forest, NC
Visit site
I listen to the local Christian station, it's funded by the listener's donations and there are no commercials. And you don't have to worry about getting ticked off at the DJ's b/c they aren't Howerd Stern trash.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Swimfins said:
Awwwwwwwww your just jealous cause they're talking to me ;)
No wonder the voices keep saying i got the wrong number! :sim:

Raskolnikov

AC Members
Jan 2, 2005
No radio for me. Now that I've got my MP3 player hooked up in the car I never have to listen to another obnoxious advertisement or listen to music that isn't exactly what I want to hear.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I listen to enough radio top get my Bob and Tom fix in the am, and listen to CD's, all of which is in the car. Don't listen to it at home at all.
I do keep a radio on at work, but just as back ground noise. I hardly pay attention to what's on it. And I listen to CD's there too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store