Quanvee Atomizer Problem

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tackful

AC Members
Mar 15, 2007
Sausalito, CA
Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone has had experiences with the Quanvee Inline diffuser? Got mine all hooked up and CO2 turned on, but don't see bubbles, mist, or anything. My pressure gauge reads 40 psi, so it should be OK. Am I missing something? Thank you.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
If you unhook the CO2 from the atomizer, is gas actually flowing?

And assuming you are not seeing any sort of pH drop or any other, non-visual, indication that it is working?

tackful

AC Members
Mar 15, 2007
Sausalito, CA
No it's not! The damn needle valve was hung up! Thank you very much for simplifying and solving this thing. Had spent a lot of time and effort chasing this problem. Since I never saw any bubbles during the week I had the CO2 line running straight into the filter, perhaps my plants had been starving for carbon all that time. Or else I somehow upset the needle valve during all of my tinkering while setting up the inline system.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
No problem..

And I doubt they really starved too much for CO2, but glad it's sorted now, before real issues happened

meikwle

Registered Member
Jan 3, 2022
Hi.
Im just wondering if anyone can help me find the problem.
Im running two oase biomaster thermo 600 and on booth are quanvee atomizer ..
both atomizer running from one co2 bootle connected to twin valve regulator.
One of the atomizer running pretty well ..nice steam and very small bobbles coming out from lilly pipe..After increase b/s more small bobbles coming out ..all good.7
Second atomizer have it problem ..When is set lower b/s all ok but since i increase b/s after that big bobbles comming out from lilly pipe.
I did try to replace the ceramic from spare one but problem is still the same.
Any advice help please?
Thanks

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Hi.
One of the atomizer running pretty well ..nice steam and very small bobbles coming out from lilly pipe..After increase b/s more small bobbles coming out ..all good.7
Second atomizer have it problem ..When is set lower b/s all ok but since i increase b/s after that big bobbles comming out from lilly pipe.
Any advice help please?
Thanks
Post a new thread,

pics of the regulator

how is the CO2 pressure going into each atomizer?

meikwle

Registered Member
Jan 3, 2022
Hi.
Any advice help please?
Thanks
app linked
solved.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store