GSP growth rate

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MemsZi

Registered Member
Aug 21, 2013
I currently have two green spotted pufferfish named Barnacles and Kwazi in a 10 gallon tank. They are each about an inch long. I am feeding a mix of tropical flakes, brine shrimp, and bloodworms. As long as I put food in two different parts of the tank there is no aggression :) They are very slowly(.002 a week) being transferred to brackish water. There is double filtration as they are really messy.They have a bubble wand that Kwazi really likes to play in. There are currently two decorations with hidey holes for them. There is no gravel or sand because I am not sure which I want in the tank.

I know these guys will grow up to 5 inches. I doubt they can live in the 10 gallon past two inches. I will be headed to college in about three years and all of the dorms allow 30 gallons max. Will they be okay in that in three years time? I am not sure at what rate they grow and really don't want to have to give them away. Anybody have any idea at what rate they grow? I hope the above info helps and I can provide more if it is needed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store