Eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
lots more eggs!

Collected over 200 from this chunky girl

Reactions: dudley

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Dang, NoodleCats! Lets get that new pair going too! Congrats!
Was trying to get my weitzmani to breed but nooo my aeneus decided to go for it instead lol

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I'm trying hard not make disparaging remarks about the morals of your aeneus, lol. Several come to mind (oops)...sorry, I can't help it sometimes...

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I mean I love baby cories so I'm not really all THAT bummed about it
And I AM curious to see how many develope as albino and how many normal. Mom is albino but the males she bred with were normal colored.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I know, I was just in "that place" when you have so many "cooler" corys waiting to breed. All corys are cute! I'm guessing all your aeneus will look "normal" but it's the F2s bred to each other or their parents that will carry the albino gene & produce some...I'm picturing the inheritance "square", I forget what it's called right now...

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I know, I was just in "that place" when you have so many "cooler" corys waiting to breed. All corys are cute! I'm guessing all your aeneus will look "normal" but it's the F2s bred to each other or their parents that will carry the albino gene & produce some...I'm picturing the inheritance "square", I forget what it's called right now...
My pygmy cories have spawned again as well this week, I've got eggs and babies from them. Still got sparkling gourami, which I'm thinking I can start to list soon...

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I have had a weather system blow through thanks to the remnants of Laura over the last week lol but its been since March this has been going on with back to back breeding from everyone.

My trilineatus cories that I raised have all gone to new homes.

My oldest pygmaeus have gone to new homes and the ones I've got older still have homes lined up and the rest I am keeping myself. I want a big shoal of them.

Ive got about 60 sparkling gourami juveniles where some of the larger ones may be able to be listed within a couple weeks as well...

The 10g grow out may be too small depending how many of the aeneus hatch lol so I may wind up using my 20g i set up for the weitzmani breeding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store