Confused about adding live plants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Artistwolf

Registered Member
Sep 25, 2015
Missouri
Camera Used
iPod 5th generation camera ;)
Thanks :) I think I'll just stick with the Anubias for a while, then I'll decide what to do after that :)

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hey, Danelpalfrey, what are those floating plants you have in the first picture? They look a bit like anubias to me, but I don't believe those can be floaters.

Artistwolf

Registered Member
Sep 25, 2015
Missouri
Camera Used
iPod 5th generation camera ;)
Wow, that's a beautiful tank! Maybe one day I can get mine to be as nice as that... How big is yours?

danelpalfrey

AC Members
Dec 1, 2014
Birmingham UK
coticule.freeforums.net
Real Name
Daniel
the floating plant is actually pennywort, I just let it grow out it is planted but that big it floats too hehe. the first 3 pictures are my 100 litre and the last picture is my 50 litre invertebrate tank

list of all plants is included in the original post, tho be warned, hc cuba isnt for the low tech tank, while it will survive low light it really needs Co2 and lots of it to do so

Jade.Crusader

AC Members
Jul 4, 2013
NE Oregon
Real Name
Green Shiva
I'm glad this thread is here. It answered a lot of my questions :). We're visiting our local (I say local but the closest is an hour away) LFS to get some fishies, and I think some plants are hitting the shopping list too now :).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store