African Riverine and Madagascar Cichlid Photos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Here's a couple shots of a male P. nicholsi. He's actually looking better now, these were taken a couple weeks ago before his colors were brighter:

The black on the front of his dorsal fin isn't showing in these pics, and the red in his fins is much brighter now. He makes life interesting for the Victorian Hap's.

Jimmeh lee

AC Members
Jun 26, 2009
Michigan
No kribs yet?

Here's my male Pelvichachromis Pulcher...Not the best picture in the world, but it'll do. haha.

I'm raising one of his spawns right now :)

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
My kribs pics

I been away from AC for a bit but I'm back now posting my old krib pics. I have a new spawn and will be taking pics of them soon. =) I also have 2 addition pairs that I have raised.

Kribs are great everyone should give them a shot! great:grinyes: shots everyone

1wkb.JPG sept1.JPG DSC_0541.JPG krib1.jpg DSC_0368.JPG

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
My male Polleni and friends!

Polleni.jpg

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Some updated pics of my polleni now in a 100 gallon.

Polleni.jpg Polleni2.jpg Polleni3.jpg Polleni4.jpg Polleni5.jpg

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Aww. I loved when my kribs were spawning! Back when they ruled the tank as the only inhabitants, I got to actually watch those little wrigglers grow up :) Now they last a few days, then get eaten by tetras...

Anyhow, here's my pic of two male kribs. Can't compare to Nguyen - man, that's a tough act to follow ;)

kribstogether.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store