ACA Member

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CichlidBoy

AC Members
Sep 21, 2003
Visit site
i want to but i cant get my parents to pay

i really want to i have had cichlids since i was 8 years old and although the stuff i have in my tank know seems that i am an idiot i know that they wont last long wht can i do about the munny situation

Oscar_Wild

"Fish are friends, not food!"
Nov 27, 2002
Salina, KS
www.2-one.net
I will be joining soon, but would have joined sooner if it had been advertised as more than an annual convention.

I really need to visit this site more often......get way behind when you don't pay attention. I am an ACA member, and hate to admit it, but mostly got the membership for the convention in cincy this year. But now, after getting the trading post, and BB on a regular basis, I'm kinda hooked, so looks like I'm a member for life. Not to mention, I had soooo much fun at the convention this past summer, that I'm considering a trip to Co. this year...:)

"J"

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Originally posted by scott
Okay, I have been a member for about three weeks now and I have received nothing in the mail. No thank you for your money no stickers or pamphlets or anything else like I have gotten when I joined Jeep clubs. If you read this Mojo it might be something to look in to, just a simple form thank you letter sent out to new members, low cost and gives new members a sense of belonging; which is why people join clubs and forums etc.
Send me an e-mail and I will look into that for you. That's nuts. I would be upset as well.

Last edited:

crazy4cichlids

AC Members
Jan 29, 2004
Fort Gordon, Georgia
Visit site
Congradulations on your new position! I am not currently a member of the ACA even though I have considered it. I have been thinking about becoming a member of the ACA as well as the Atlanta Area Aquarium Society. I would love to go to one of the ACA conventions one of these years, but have yet to do that as well. I am sure that once I start getting my tanks setup again, since I have just recently moved to the area from being stationed in South Korea that I will become a member to both organizations.

crazy4cichlids

AC Members
Jan 29, 2004
Fort Gordon, Georgia
Visit site
Re: MOJO

I was stationed at Camp Hovey when I was over there in South Korea for 15 months and just recently came back to the States. With my being stationed in South korea I have covered 3/4's of the globe since I have been in the military.

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
I might be interested, but generally don't join anything I don't have time/budget to do right. Is there web link that we could hit to find out what the ACA is/does

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Originally posted by daveedka
I might be interested, but generally don't join anything I don't have time/budget to do right. Is there web link that we could hit to find out what the ACA is/does
Absolutley. What the ACA does:

If you have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail or PM me. Thanks for all the interest.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store