Photos and videos of my berried CPO Crayfish Cambarellus Patzcuarensis sp. Orange

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

htadothk

AC Members
Apr 4, 2009
Hong Kong
HelpTheAbandoned.com
So, as promised, here are the photos of my first berried CPO... I'll also post some videos later so if you're interested please subscribe to this thread :D

The brief journal is inspired by Yadokari :)

March 25 2009
Got my first pair of CPO.
Mr. Mic, the male, was about 3cm in length and Mrs. Mic, the female, was about 2.5cm.

April 14 2009
Mr. Mic died one day after a molt :'(

April 23 2009
I got another pair of CPO, naming the male Me-san and the female Me-la. And since the Mr. is dead, Mrs. Mic was renamed to Me-ta :D

Within an hour of adding Me-san and Me-la to the tank, Me-san grabbed Me-ta (previously Mrs. Mic) and did it for 20 minutes. I could not take photos of it because they were behind loads of moss. At the time, I didn't know how long it would take for the eggs to appear, so I didn't stay around to observe Me-ta.

April 24 2009
The guy who sold me the CPOs told me that eggs were supposed to show up right away, I was like "darn !" and rushed home to check on Me-ta. And sure enough, I found her hidden under some decoration (darkest part of the tank) with her tail curled up !

Just to be on the safe side, I carefully moved her to a breeding box.

And here are the photos, enjoy ! :)

Last edited:

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
neato!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store