WTB Guppy Grass!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleE1

AC Members
Feb 8, 2010
I need some. Right away. My guppy will be dropping soon and i want some guppy grass for them to hide in.
If you have some you're selling, or you're just throwing it away, i'll take it. please?

i need some for my guppy tank. i'll take any little bit and though i perfer no snails, i suppose it's not a problem. please state wheather you have snails though. :<

thank you,
-jess

P.S.

WTB - Guppy Grass - MA - shipping/pick up doesn't matter if you live close, i'm open to both

Last edited:

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I have lots of it and I will share with you for shipping only. It would be quicker if someone near you had some you could pick up, but I could mail some out Monday, (if the Post Office is open on President's day), or Tuesday if needed. I'm near Fort Worth, Texas.

I do have ramshorns, but the guppy grass is in a tank that has had no fish in it for well over a month, so you can rest assured that this guppy grass will be carrying no Ich or other parasitic hitchikers that die after several days with no fish host.

PM if you want me to send you some. What size tank do you have?

timwag2001

AC Members
Apr 25, 2009
MA
does it have to be guppy grass? would any dense plant work for you?
what part of mass are you from?

BubbleE1

AC Members
Feb 8, 2010
@ mel -- that would be great i'll PM you! :D

@ tim -- umm no, i guess not, what do you have?

timwag2001

AC Members
Apr 25, 2009
MA
this is what i can spare as of now

rotala green, singapore, rotundafolia
glosso
blyxa japonica
pogostemon erectum
some sort of moss that is mixed with flame moss

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Here's some of the guppy grass. The java moss behind it has some hair algae on it, but the guppy grass is pretty clean. Is this what you'd like to have?

Let me know. If you can see in the photos I'm uploading, there's a plastic container hanging behind the java moss that has some anachris and guppy grass in it. I would be sending you the planted long pieces of guppy grass and what's in the plastic container as well.

guppy grass 1.jpg

guppy grass 2.jpg

guppy grass 3.jpg

You can cut up the long pieces of guppy grass and just stick them down in your substrate, or leave those pieces long. The guppy grass in the plastic container will be shorter pieces.

guppy grass 1.jpg guppy grass 2.jpg guppy grass 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store