The next thing we face is banning on aquariums.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 2, 2002
New York
As far as I can tell this idiot doesn't consider fresh water fish?

PETA has been pushing this sort of lunacy for years with little success.

Most of the animals he wants to return to the wild would likely be kiled or die because they cannot cope. Moreover, he cannot control how the countries involved are run.

This is another one of those things that sounds good on paper but will never be impelemented, not even close. He would do a lot more good spending his time and money trying ti get all the plastic out of the oceans.

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
This is another one of those things that sounds good on paper but will never be impelemented, not even close. He would do a lot more good spending his time and money trying ti get all the plastic out of the oceans.
Yes that's more important, i read the piece to my hubby and his friend who keeps koi carp and i won't mention the language ? they both said the same as yourself, don't they realize releasing fish would kill them straight away.

These people need to do the studying of the care that goes into fish, cost and how they're highly looked after before mentioning these stupid things.

I would prefer if they didn't ban my aquariums...
It will never happen they'd have to cover to many areas to get it achieved, there's the sellers, people who breed them besides places you can sell young fish. the whole lot would be in up roar.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Thinks about this gent and his elephants. In the wild there are rainy and dry seasons. Wild elephants have good memories and they know where then need to go to find things like water, food, and mud which they need to survive. How will elephants which have lived in captivity, often for most of their lives, be able to know these things when they get released into the wild.

My fish pretty much all know when food is coming. They almost all (except plecos) assume their feeding positions when they believe it is. These fish have been in my tanks for years, some for closer to 18 years. If I released them into the wild I wonder if they would be able to find food. I doubt they would know what predators or situations to avoid.

Reactions: Warrior-Lady

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
Thinks about this gent and his elephants. In the wild there are rainy and dry seasons. Wild elephants have good memories and they know where then need to go to find things like water, food, and mud which they need to survive. How will elephants which have lived in captivity, often for most of their lives, be able to know these things when they get released into the wild.

My fish pretty much all know when food is coming. They almost all (except plecos) assume their feeding positions when they believe it is. These fish have been in my tanks for years, some for closer to 18 years. If I released them into the wild I wonder if they would be able to find food. I doubt they would know what predators or situations to avoid.
Elephants wouldn't cope like wild ones then there's territory between them, they're putting them at risk in what they're doing and your right concerning fish, as i've had mine since young and they rely on us as their food source, come 3 in the afternoon my cory's are at the front waiting :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store