Tank updates/remodels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
It's been awhile since I posted about my older tanks, oldest tank I have is my 37g which been running for 4 1/2 yrs now. The 20g High been up for close to 2 yrs now and is doing well. I love watching the fish swim about happy and thriving. Recently I been very busy with my new job, which I started a little over 3 months ago, pays more then my past job. Kinda slacked on water changes, but did large ones on my tanks last night. I decided to move the décor around in my tanks and open it up somewhat for them to swim around.

Here's the 37g:
IMG_4405.JPG
The Jungle Val keeps growing and new plants are growing from the Val as well. It's a little cloudy, due to the water change.

Here's the 20H:
IMG_4403.JPG
Don't mind the lime scale marks on the tank, during the summer my room got into the high 80s and the water evaporated very quickly. I keep my Leopard Gecko under the tank since the stand can hold two tanks. This tank is right next to my bed and all I have to do is look up to look at the tank. The neons in this tank been in here for 8 months, it seems a few died with out me noticing. Might add a few more tetras or a few small rasboras. I have a betta has the show piece and he enjoys hiding in the leaves of the Val on the surface and under the wood.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Nice and simple. Looks good.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005