Predrilled holes in 125. Bulkhead adapter to plumb to fulval underneath??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LOK

AC Members
Sep 7, 2006
Hi!
I recently got a 125 gallon that i'm setting up for my goldfish. It has three 2" holes cut into the back near the top of the tank.
What I want to do is either block these holes off, OR get some sort of bulkhead adapter so i could pipe my canister underneath using the holes.

Any ideas/recommendations?

Thank you!

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
L LOK , 2 inch diameter holes are an odd size, are they exactly 2 inch in diameter?

Reactions: LOK

LOK

AC Members
Sep 7, 2006
L LOK , 2 inch diameter holes are an odd size, are they exactly 2 inch in diameter?
Measured across it's about 1 3/4" actually

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
You will probably be looking to get one inch bulkhead fittings if your hole measurements are correct. I got my BH fittings from Jehmco and the link to their BH fitting page is Jehmco Bulkhead fittings. Just scroll down the page and view the options for Required Hole SIze to choose which style you want or you can call them and ask what style you need if you want to hook up your canister filter.

You will need to know the ID and OD of your canister filter hose to get the proper fitting. There are other vendors that do sell BH fittings but the important thing to remember is the actual hole sizes your aquarium has.

Reactions: LOK
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store