My Parrot fish is looking pretty board, hungry all the time

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SuzannaJSala

AC Members
Jan 7, 2023
I do have anoth question? I completely tore my 45gallon tank apart because my Parrot Fish passed away😕. I’m restarting my 45 gallon tank before I get anymore Parrot Fish or anything else in 3’s. In the process my dog ate one of my Bio wheels and it seems like every wheel I’m buying for my Marineland Penguin Pro 375 Power Filter up to 75 gallons filter C cartridge. I can’t find a replaced for the Bio wheels. The box nor the directions in the box isn’t helping me much either. I did purchase a Marineland Bio - Wheel for a 200B-350B and it’s way too long, it won’t fit. Do you have any suggestions on what type of Bio Wheel I can purchase for this thing. I just want to get it up and going again. HELP!!!!! Lol

SuzannaJSala

AC Members
Jan 7, 2023
Also I’m the girl that planted all of the “ Aquariums growing seeds that were supposed to be Aquarium plants. I tore everything down and I’m starting fresh again. I bought Filter First 2 layer dual-Density Filtration and Filter First Water Polishing pads, Charcoal, Marineland Biological Filtration Ceramic Filter rings plus ultra thin bags that zip up. I’m really trying here to be the Best Fish Mom but I keep running into difficulties and making stupid choices. Obviously I’m new to all of this!! Can you walk me through as much as you can with this filter?!?! Fingers crossed ❤

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store