Here is someone's self-Isolation quarantine diary

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 2, 2002
New York
By the time I was in my 50s I had already done a lifetime's worth of drinking. Since then it is a rare thing. I never liked wine and I think I may actually drink two six-packs of beer a year. I like to have it with hot spicey food. And age has lessened my ability to handle that.

Besides, I am a child of the 60s. I spent the summer of 66 (between high school and college) living in Colombia and studying Spanish. I was almost fluent by the time I returned to the states.

BTW- today I pay up for Coca Cola "Hecho en Mexico" because it is made with real sugar. I will confess to keeping a bottle of Stoly in the freezer. I mostly use it to pre-dissolve Flubendazole which it is not very water soluble. Sometimes, I use the Stoly to treat myself, sans the Flub.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I wasn't much of a drinker at all until my husband's Dr. told him he should have 2 (or more!) glasses of red wine most days. That was 12+ years ago. It took us a while to learn what we liked, lots of tastings & friends' advice. But we like them now especially since moving to "wine country" in CA. Now the goal is to find drinkable but cheap wines LOL.

I used to like Mexican vanilla...it had a bit of cinnamon taste to it. I forget why, but it wasn't a good thing I think. I've never been a soda pop lover, not into bubbles & burping, an occasional dry ginger ale, not the Vernor's of my MI childhood, too sweet!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store