For Sale | Eheim classics regulator needle valve | $30 | Saint Louis, MO | Pickup and Able to Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Eheim classics regulator needle valve
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Saint Louis, MO
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup and Able to Ship
Description:
Lots of good equipment
Shipping method:
US Postal
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Haven't posted in quite some time but I've finally owned up to the fact that I'm not going to be getting back into this hobby like I used to. At least for awhile.

I have lots of really great stuff and want to make it available to anyone who could benefit from it.

Haven't posted in quite some time but I've finally owned up to the fact that I'm not going to be getting back into this hobby like I used to. At least for awhile.

I have lots of really great stuff and want to make it available to anyone who could benefit from it.

All of the canisters have media in them so what I'll offer is to send them to you packed with it for $5 extra on the 2213's $8 for the 2215's and $10 for the 2217's. This is the good bio media (ehfisubstrat/pro Seachem matrix) no Fluval macaroni here! ;) they also have the quick disconnects and most have Eheim intake/spraybar. We can talk specifics individually.

I have 3 Eheim 2217's $100 per filter
2 2215's $80 per filter
3 2213's $60 per filter

Both tanks can come with ADA Aquasoil Ammazonia I if you like just inquire.

ADA Mini-M $50
ADA 60-P $90

Do!Aqua music Counter $25
CalAqua 17mm inline diffuser $50

I will ship but pricing depends on what you want and where you live. I suspect it could range from $5 to $35 or more.

I'll post pics and I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff I'll be adding. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you like pm me and I'll shoot you my # so we can talk.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
I also have a super nice dual stage regulator setup available.
Concoa 212
Ideal 52-1
Burkert solenoid

$160 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store