Bored? Need a laugh? Noodle's Videos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
yeah. Well, it works

How hard is it to grow a copepod culture? When I was raising guppies I just feed flake food.
I have naturally gotten some in tanks... i had an empty jar sitting with some old tank water and when i went to clean it out i noticed a sizable population had grown... so i filled several jars with that and new fresh water, added in some sponges and set them in a sunny window to grow some algae and to allow the populations to grow in them.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Ah, cool. What do they look like?

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
NoodleCats NoodleCats , fantastic videos, nice collection of species (especially loaches ?), clean and crisp tank layout. Thanks for sharing them!!

I loved Franklin vs. Snail, Loaching Around, Noodle Log, Twig Branch, Snail VS Sword, very well done.

How many tanks do you have?

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
NoodleCats NoodleCats , fantastic videos, nice collection of species (especially loaches ?), clean and crisp tank layout. Thanks for sharing them!!

I loved Franklin vs. Snail, Loaching Around, Noodle Log, Twig Branch, Snail VS Sword, very well done.

How many tanks do you have?
I have 6 tanks. Unless you count the bucket too lol Many of these videos show older layouts and stock compared to what i have now.
(Example, i rehomed my zebra danios, and some tanks have had stock moved around, like my cories have all been moved to different tanks to keep to their own kinds)

As for loach species, theyre all in my largest tank. I keep pangio superba (singleton as a mixup with seminica), pangio seminica, pangio oblonga, pangio cf. oblonga (mix up with oblonga), pangio doriae (mix up with oblonga)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store