15 gallon Betta tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Sounds good.
Moss might be nice for the wood, and give it a natural look.

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Sounds good.
Moss might be nice for the wood, and give it a natural look.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Moss is just hard to me by where I am. Might have to order some. I did add 6 Harlequins and 2 otos a few weeks ago, betta chased the rasboras for a bit, now he leaves them alone. Recently added 4 snails, just a mixed bunch.

Hendre

AC Members
Sep 7, 2016
Cool stuff. I got a cracked 20gal with some unusual dimensions, i just need to reseal the base then i could potentially give the betta an upgrade if he lives long enough to see it.

Are harlequin rasboras nice fish? I am considering them as the main stock for the 20 when it is running

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
That sounds like a nice group of fish, Vincenia!
Glad your betta's stopped chasing your rasboras, if there's any more aggression that should go away in a few weeks.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
It's been awhile snice I added them and the rasboras took to the NLS pellets I been giving the betta. I had white fuzzy stuff growing on my driftwood and sinc I added 2 blue mystery snails and 2 nirite snails, the fuzzy stuff started to vanish. Are my snails eating it? I think they are, but not sure.

HArlequin rasboras are nice fish and I fin them to be very hardy fish. I had them once before, where I had them in a 20gal and moved them to my 37gal. Just netted them and tossed them in, no illnesses either. All tanks use the same water, been using it for years.

Hendre

AC Members
Sep 7, 2016
Cool stuff. Wood does sometimes grow small amounts of fungus, mostly harmless and the snails could be eating it.

If i get the 22 gallon sealed i will definitely get some of those rasboras.

Can we get some pics?

Windy

AC Members
May 30, 2007
Theed Palace on Naboo
Real Name
Lazaro
A 15 gal. tank sounds awesome with dividers in it for 3 bettas. I've seen videos about this on youtube. Post pictures if you can once your set up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store