15 gallon Betta tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
From what i have seen, bettas and mollies dont Get along well, looks great otherwise :)
I definitely agree.
I think what was happening between my betta and molly was that they were both trying to top female in the tank. The molly
I have now though, He is perfectly fine:) I say try it out:)

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
That's a lot of space for a Betta.
You said you were going to try some galaxy rasboras, didn't you? Now that you're mollies are in the other tank, what other stock plans do you have?

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Just a small piece of advice, you should always add your most territorial fish last when stocking. In this case it is certainly the Betta. You give him all that space to himself then try to make him share it? He won't like that. :) Good luck with yourself MTS (multi tank syndrome) and know you are among friends! ;)

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Otos are fun, good choice, just make sure they are not too small because you're betta will eat them.

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Sounds good can't wait to see the pics:)

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Just waiting on the wood and might order some moss to tie onto the wood. Not sure yet, going to see about getting some at a LFS.

I might do Cardinals or Harlequin rasboras instead, since they can be at the same temp the betta is kept at. Neons and galaxy rasboras need cooler temps then the betta.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store