Summer Ponds and Tubs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hell yeah i am contagious, but honestly i am glad to see you guys getting excited again..

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
It is actually a male OB red zebra (metriaclima estherae OB). He had a beautiful blue shine that the picture just couldn't capture but that was my best picture of him, possibly the best picture I ever took actually. lol

A lot of people went away too, all the regulars from the African Cichlid section (except Pitbull) and a lot of my favorite planted tank people too (which were the 2 places I spent a lot of time). Being with like minded people have A LOT of influence in this hobby, at least for me.

Pitbull's threads ALWAYS get side tracked!! :) But I am thankful for this one and he is always gracious about it. Thanks Mike! But when I have 9 tanks in my room again I am blaming you! :D

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yes you are contagious Mike just like the zombie virus your infect everyone around you lol. It's all good though I don't mind.

Well that's one awesome fish Jen. The blue sheen and be seen some what in the tail. I know what you mean though it's very difficult to get a photo of the fish with that sheen showing. I know my T. passionis have a yellow sheen which I have yet been able to capture on film.

Oh and it's not only his threads that get side tracked now there mine as well lol.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
LOL Thanks.. I enjoy talking to you guys, Jen you can always blame me I do not mind at all.. Our fish club will be hosting the 2014 ACA if you get the chance make plans to attend it will be in Louisville Ky will be awesome.. Plus I can meet you guys and show you around.. ACA is always a blast..

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
So minor update...went out Sunday and one of my iris was missing. Looked, and it was pulled out of the pot and the pot tipped over. Grrr...a mess. Tidied it up (still need to clean some more), glanced over and one of the hyacinth is hanging out of the tank. Bugger. Looks like the bobcat in the neighborhood is using them to drink from and playing with my plants! Going to see if putting a bucket of water in the front yard for her to use instead will save the plants.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Why not just by a scarecrow? It's a deal that hooks up to your hose and when it senses something it shoots a stream of water in that direction. Suppose to work pretty good. That or you could try running after it but bobcat may decide to pounce ya lol.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah you might do as good as putting a smaller tub by your current ones it will more than likely keep going to where it has been drinking.. Or just get a huge Rott..

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Hmm, just noticed my post didn't go through.

Thanks Gabe. HERE is a better photo of his sheen although he does look fat in that picture! lol

That sounds like loads of fun, Mike. Just remind me when it gets a little closer. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store