Getting a Blizzard Corn Snake

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
A couple years ago, I bought my brother a baby female blizzard corn snake. He since went into the Army, where he can't have his snake sadly. My dad been taking care of her, but recently, he gotten a sinus infection and it's not going away. It's due to the snake's waste, is what he told me. I'm picking her up tomorrow(Friday) to take care of her. He's giving me a 40 Breeder and the lights for her. I have to buy the stand for the tank, hope I can find a metal stand at Petco. the snake is a good 4' and is very docile and handled with no issues.

What would be a good substrate for a corn snake? I know they like to burrow and hide. Currently she's in paper beeding, which I wouldn't really use for her.

Here's a couple photos of her.
IMG_5377.JPG
IMG_5375.JPG

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
I actually really liked the Kaytee Clean and Cozy with my sand boa. Low dust, soft, unscented, recycled paper based, cheap and easy to clean.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I just picked her up. Before that I picked up some loose coconut fiber, she was kept on that a few times before and loved to dig in it. Got the tank set up with the day light on, the night heat light blew so I have to go get a replacement. I have to feed her next week, she was fed a few days ago.

IMG_5566.JPG IMG_5568.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store