planted aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

maldo

Registered Member
Aug 23, 2015
I present my name is walter and dedicate myself to raising guppies from a year ago , all knowledge acquired on his upbringing as seeing some forums

Here I show my aquarium for suggestions and opinions.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Bienvenido a Aquariacentral. The plants look lovely and fit very well. What is the other plant in the middle of the right side with wider leaves?

Turbosaurus

AC Members
Dec 26, 2008
Yonkers, NY
Hello Walter- The plants are all healthy and they look pretty algae free- congratulations! That's the hardest part! What you need now is some hardscape to break it up and make it look more interesting- I don't know if "hardscape" will translate, its a made up word used in this hobby to mean Rocks or driftwood- any decorative natural elements that aren't live plants or substrate.

When you go looking for hardscape, my best advice is to find rocks that are all the same type/color, and a color similar to your substrate, wood is an entire subject on its own as to what species of tree and bush you can use.. If you do a web search for AGA aquascaping contest and look at the pictures you will get a lot of ideas

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store