Latest activity

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  • F
    fishorama replied to the thread My new Kitten!.
    She is still such a pretty girl! Nice to see you & Carolina back after a few years away. How are your tanks doing? We need an update...
  • Vincenia
    Vincenia replied to the thread My new Kitten!.
    Carolina will be 11 years old this year in August. She’s still my pain in the butt, but she is my furry baby. She’s not as fat as she...
    • IMG_8064.jpeg
    • IMG_7913.jpeg
    • IMG_7842.jpeg
    • IMG_7740.jpeg
    • IMG_7734.jpeg
    • IMG_7674.jpeg
    • IMG_7315.jpeg
  • Vincenia
    Haven’t been around for some time. I still have Shego. She’s in a 40B terrarium by herself with a deepheat lamp and a regular day heat...
    • IMG_8073.jpeg
  • wiseiam
    wiseiam reacted to fishorama's post in the thread Baby snail? with Like Like.
    I'm no angel, lol. Just an experienced tank/fish keeper. Trying to keep you & others from my (& others) mistakes. Been there... We all...
  • F
    fishorama replied to the thread Baby snail?.
    I'm no angel, lol. Just an experienced tank/fish keeper. Trying to keep you & others from my (& others) mistakes. Been there... We all...
  • wiseiam
    wiseiam replied to the thread Baby snail?.
    I'll keep a lookout for the egg masses but I am pretty sure that Gary left with the rocks. I'll look behind the one filter tomorrow for...
  • F
    Still you need to watch for small egg masses. Like a flattish gob of tiny firm-ish slimy stuff. As small as say, a peppercorn up to a...
  • wiseiam
    wiseiam reacted to fishorama's post in the thread Snail ID please? with Wow Wow.
    Be careful! Mine in a rimless tank would climb up & over to drop onto the wood floor. It sounded like a ping pong ball. My cue to go...
  • F
    fishorama replied to the thread Snail ID please?.
    Be careful! Mine in a rimless tank would climb up & over to drop onto the wood floor. It sounded like a ping pong ball. My cue to go...
  • wiseiam
    wiseiam replied to the thread Baby snail?.
    ewwwww! I will NOT squish Gary! lol I've removed all gravel and rocks, so it's just a bare bottom for now. Thanks for the heads up!
  • F
    Of course it's name is Gary, lol. It looks like a pond or bladder snail, a general term for pest snails in that shape. Mine are darker...
  • wiseiam
    wiseiam replied to the thread Guppy Grass???.
    Ok, I'll still remove the one from the little holie thing so that its rhizome will get light. Thanks once again! :)
  • F
    fishorama replied to the thread Guppy Grass???.
    No, java ferns are attached to rocks or wood, they are NOT planted in the substrate. I would just leave them, it looks like they are in...
  • wiseiam
    Great! Thank you so much! I will definitely do some research and see how to better care for these plants... Ya'll are awesome! Take care!
  • wiseiam
    Java Ferns it is then. hahaha... ok, so I'll remove it from the little holie thing and put it up against something else. The bottom just...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store