Hello.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
3 in the morning is a good time. But well we dont' farm (I never watch tv so i'm sure there is a commercial somewhere that would explain this but i'm cringing and refuse to look for it). Still 3am is a great time to be posting. When I worked i would get up before my coworkers on the west coast went to sleep - made a great time for over-lapping work esp with the guy on the west coast who had hours from 1pm to 1am his time ;)
I never used to watch much TV, but find myself watching more these days. Anyways: Jake from State Farm

I live in the MST zone, so I was always between folks in diferent time zones. It made it really convenient to coordinate things between folks who started their day before me and those who started after me. A lot of times we could even take care of issues same day in spite of differing time zones.

WYite

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Yea. I liked MST when I lived in colorado. Tried to go back once but discovered i needed a larger sandbox after spending so much time in the city. Still I really miss the mountain and low humidity. Loved hiking in the mountains - esp around those isolated lakes. Oh well those were the good old days as folks like to say.

I never used to watch much TV, but find myself watching more these days. Anyways: Jake from State Farm

I live in the MST zone, so I was always between folks in diferent time zones. It made it really convenient to coordinate things between folks who started their day before me and those who started after me. A lot of times we could even take care of issues same day in spite of differing time zones.

WYite

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store